Expotrans Pte Ltd is committed to promoting sustainability. We recognize that all companies and individuals have an important role to play in reducing negative environmental impacts and specifically tackling climate change. As such, concern for the environment and the promotion of a broader sustainability agenda are integral to Expotrans activities and the management of the company.
We aim to follow and to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help our clients and partners to do the same.
We have developed the Expotrans Sustainability Policy, which comprises a set of principles and operating procedures.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimize the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review annually and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
In order to put these principles into action and to reduce our negative environmental impacts as a company and as individuals, Expotrans implements the following procedures:
Minimizing Carbon Emissions
- Wherever possible, Expotrans will use clean-tech vehicles or equipment in our operations
- Whenever possible, we will provide options to our customers on their transportation requirements to minimise their carbon footprint
- Expotrans shall provide employees with technology options that provide an alternative that can avoid the need to physically travel to meetings, including teleconferencing and the efficient timing of meetings to avoid multiple trips.
- Expotrans will reduce the need for our staff to travel by supporting alternative working arrangements, including home working
- Expotrans will promote the use of public transport by locating our offices in accessible locations
Your business, in good hands.
Minimize Waste & Maximize Recycling
- Minimize our use of paper and other office consumables by deploying technology solutions in our work processes.
- As far as possible arrange for the reuse or recycling of all waste, including paper, wood, packing materials and other materials that are used in operations.
- Reduce the energy consumption of office equipment by purchasing energy efficient equipment and employing good housekeeping
- Expotrans undertakes annual employee awareness sessions to ensure every employee adheres to our sustainability policy
- Wherever possible we source products and services from suppliers with a sustainability policy. This primarily covers printing and packaging supplies, stationery, computing equipment and business travel.
- Expotrans requests that every employee takes account of sustainability issues in their advice to clients.
- Expotrans will share a copy of our Sustainability Policy on our Website.
Reporting Our Progress
- Expotrans will use our own sustainability and emissions management solution to monitor our impact and identify potential sustainability opportunities.